Enterprise Architecture is the Governance and overall Plan to effectively structure, manage, integrate, secure and evolve the information system landscape of the company, aligning to business and IT strategy.
Introduction to Enterprise Architecture
The first presentation is an introduction to EA, EA processes, EA frameworks, and give some example of EA tools. We also introduce at the end the topic of EA governance. So normally, all you need to know to start you EA journey.
Operational Aspects of Architecture
When doing architecture, one of the often neglected aspect is the operational architecture. It is nevertheless very important to understand what are non functional requirements (also called "ilities"). In the presentation below, we briefly define: Reliability, Availability and SLA, High Availability, Single Point Of Failure (SPOF), Transaction, CAP Theorem, Scalability, Performance (in genarl and web application performance) and Clustering.
- Free Open2Study Course: Introduction to Enterprise Architecture by Craig Martin
- Software Architecture Soft Skills and Techniques by O'Reilly
- TOGAF official web site (Opengroup)
- Pragmatic EA and list of EA frameworks
- Club-Urba EA : EA memento, and EA and Business Views
- Livre blanc - Le Système d'Information 2016 - 2021 (Ippon)
- Méthodologie PRAXEME
- Blog d'Yves Caseau et sa présentation sur l'Entreprise 3.0.
My preferred EA Tool today: LeanIX