Digital Revolution in Finance
The finance industry is being attacked by digital barbarians. Too big to fail institutions thought that they will be protected by regulations. Unfortunately, the "Fintech" movement is proving that nothing can stop the tidal wave of innovations in the Bank/Finance sectors. Here are some of the most interesting resources found
Fintech and the future of banking
- The Future of Digital Banking
- The digital bank: Techn innovations driving change at US banks by EY
- Fintech innovators 2016 by KPMG and H2 Ventures
- A Cynic’s Guide To Fintech by Dan Davies
- Building the Retail Bank of the Future by Bain & Company
- The future of Retail Financial Services by Cognizant, Marketfoce and Pega
- Further, faster: Mastering digital reinvention in retail banking by Bain & Company
- Why Fintech Banks Will Rule The World by Philippe Gelis (CEO Kantox)
- Fintech is unbundling the universal banking model: three strategic questions to answer by Innopay Blog
- Bud is a UK startup that wants to re-bundle all of your fintech apps into one fintech app
- Let's Talk Payments:
- Octo Technology
- Excellent french blog: "C'est pas mon idée"
- The Fintech Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries Paperback by Susanne Chishti and Janos Barberis
Bank As A platform and PSD2
- Four banking business models for the digital age by Ben Robinson
- The Platformification of Banking by Ron Shevlin
- Fintech doesn’t just disrupt banks, it makes them platforms
- Pascal Bouvier Posts, and in particular "Exploring Banking As A Platform (BaaP) model" and "Making BaaP a reality"
- Full Stack Banking: How Fintech Will Fuel API-Based Competition
- The OpenBank Project
- Basses latences, hauts débits : les secrets de la finance pour avoir des systèmes réactifs by Société Générale
- DSP2 & OPEN API : menaces et opportunités pour le secteur bancaire by Galitt
- 11 banks and fintechs doing apis better than you
- Examples: Crealogix (DE), Fiserv (UK), Ibanfirst (FR), OpenBank (UK), Solaris Bank (DE)
- see Blockchain
- The future of financial infrastructureAn ambitious look at how blockchain can reshape financial services by World Economic Forum
- Leading the Pack in Blockchain Banking: Trailblazers Set the Pace and Blockchain Rewires Financial Markets: Trailblazers Take the Lead by IBM.
- Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative B3i by Aegon, Allianz, Munich Re, Swiss Re and Zurich: To explore the potential of distributed ledger technologies to better serve clients through faster, more convenient and secure services.
- Blockchain by Deloitte
- Cryptocurrencies, Blockchains and the Future of Financial Services by Tim Swanson.
- Banking from the Future: Cryptocurrency Key Storage by Olaf Carlson-Wee (Head of Special Projects at Coinbase)
- Blockchain in Capital Markets: The Prize and the Journey by Oliver Wyman
- Mini Series on Decentralized Insurance
- Virtual Currencies and Beyond: Initial Considerations by IMF Staff Discussion
- Distributed Ledger Technology: beyond blockchain by the UK Government Chief Scientific Adviser
- Embracing disruption: tapping the potential of distributed ledgers o improve the post-trade landscape by DTCC.
- Gnosis: Prediction market as a service
- Blockchain Technology in the Insurance Sector by McKinsey